We believe that giving is an important part of our worship. As we seek to ignite a passion for Jesus, we know this involves our entire lives, including our finances.
There are five ways to give at Walnut Hill:
- In Person: Simply drop your offering in the offering box on Sunday as you leave.
- Online: Set up your online giving through our secure and confidential online system, Realm.
- By Mail: Mail a check to Walnut Hill Community Church, 156 Walnut Hill Road, Bethel, CT 06801 and make it to Attn: Finance.
- Mobile: Download the Realm Connect app once you’ve set up your Realm account to give on-the-go. If you'd like to set up an account from your mobile device, our app code is walnuthillcc (all lower-case.)
Apple App Store
Google Play Store
- Text: Text WHCC to 73256 to give to Operating/Tithes using your text messaging. Standard text message rates do apply.
- Click on the link your phone sends you.
- Enter the amount and verify your credit card info.
- Press the GIVE button at the bottom of the screen.
You can set up recurring giving with a Realm account or make a one-time gift using the buttons below.
Need Help Setting Up Your Realm Account?
Online Giving with Realm
Download the App
DIDN'T FIND WHAT YOU NEED?
Feel free to reach out to our Finance Department. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 203-796-7373.
Walnut Hill Community Church is a 501 (c) (3) Non-Profit Organization. Gifts are tax deductible as allowed by law.
DOWNLOADABLE CHURCH DOCUMENTS